After a couple of years with very few in-person events, I’m pleased to be getting back to giving talks where possible.
I’m happy to talk to local history and creative writing groups about my work – do get in touch if you’d like to arrange a date. I’ve given talks in the past on a range of topics related to my research including:
- Alessandro de’ Medici, tying into my book The Black Prince of Florence.
- Italian Renaissance history, including the Medici and the Borgias.
- Tudor history, especially Henry VIII’s divorce from Catherine of Aragon and the history behind Wolf Hall.
- History and the media/history and fiction.
- The early history of handguns.
If you’re interested in another topic in this broad area feel free to ask: if I can’t do it myself I will do my best to recommend someone who can.